- LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Registration closes soon - register today
See who's speaking
The BIA is delighted to announce that the awarding–winning UK Bioscience Forum 2016 will take place on Thursday 20 October at the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
With the day's panel sessions, industry-leading speakers, exhibition hall, 1-1 partnering and extensive networking, don’t miss this important must-attend one day conference in central London which will be followed by the BIA Autumn Reception.
Topics this year include:
- Keynote presentation from Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Presentation from Lord Jim O'Neill of Gatley
- BBSRC Innovator of the Year Professor Tom Brown, University of Oxford
- Stimulating a vibrant anti-microbial sector in the UK
- Access to Orphan Medicines
- Type 1 Diabetes - the UK bioscience ecosystem in action
- Patent Box - is it worth it?
- The next generation of talent - from boardroom to bench
- How will UK bioscience be affected by the changing international IP landscape?
- Lighting up Biopharmaceutical Discovery
- Its's not just tomorrow's fish-and-chip paper - why effective media relations matter
- Brexit - where are we at?
- Innovation showcase - an opportunity for BIA members to share their new products/technologies
- Microbiome and health - Why the gut is new frontier in drug discovery
Investment in UK – what will the landscape look like in the future
If you attend only one conference this autumn, make it this one